Previous | Home
- Web Designers (hereinafter referred to as "the Designer") agrees to
provide services as detailed in the Designer's quotation, budget price or Confirmation of
Appointment to the individual, organisation or public body referred to therein
(hereinafter referred to as "the Client").
- Unless specifically varied in the Designers Confirmation of Appointment or
otherwise in writing by the Designer, the following payment terms shall apply: all fees
quoted are exclusive of VAT and to the extent that VAT is chargeable in respect of any
goods, work or services supplied by the Designer, VAT at the rate in force at the time of
supply should be added to payments otherwise due. Fee accounts will be rendered
calendar monthly and/or on completion of the services provided and will be due for payment
strictly within 7 days of submission.
- In certain circumstances at its discretion, the Designer may require some monies to be
paid prior to commencement of work on account of fees likely to be incurred.
- All fees quoted are subject to review and adjustment by the Designer.
- In the event that full payment is made later than required by Condition 2. hereof or if
only partial payment is made, the Designer may at its absolute discretion charge for
administration costs and interest on any monies owed at either the rate of 2% interest per
month or at the annual rate of 7% above the base rate published from time to time by
Barclays Bank plc, whichever is the greater rate, calculated weekly and compounded
monthly. Failure to apply such charges does not constitute a waiver of the option so to
- The Designer reserves unto itself the right to withdraw its services at its entire
discretion, particularly in the event of any failure to pay its pro-forma accounts and
invoices or, where the Client makes its own arrangements for provision of storage space
with an Internet Service Provider, if the Client does not make available or continue to
make available server storage space to the Designer. Upon such withdrawal of its services,
the Designer shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for any costs, losses
and damages, howsoever arising, that the Client may incur of may have incurred.
- It is hereby agreed between the Designer and the Client that where the Designer
withdraws its services pursuant to Condition 6. hereof, the Designer may remove any
material stored upon any computer or server and shall retain, and shall not be under any
obligation to return or provide access to, any and all documents, papers, etc. belonging
to the Client until payment is made in full of all the Designers pro-forma accounts
and invoices. It is further agreed between the Designer and the
Client that the Client will pay the time costs of reinstating any web
site removed under these Conditions.
- Copyright in all designs, graphics, logos, pages, documents, papers, etc. prepared or caused to be prepared by the
Designer is expressly reserved by the Designer.
- The Client shall indemnify and save harmless the Designer against any claims that may
arise out of the content or nature of the material stored upon any computer or server or
which may be prohibited or protected by laws of any country or state relating to
copyright, confidentiality or intellectual property.
- These Terms of Appointment may be modified by the Designer
without notification to the Client.
- These Terms of Appointment are governed by and subject to English Law.
| Home | More | Services | Clients | News
| Contacts | Terms |